There are many wonderful benefits to Reiki. It is a simple process but usually produces quite profound effects. The main purpose of Reiki is not just to heal disease, but also to promote a positive mind and healthy body so that people can experience true happiness and joy in life.
However, Reiki does not promise a miraculous cure from disease. Conditions that have taken years to manifest in the physical body cannot be cured with a few sessions. The person has to want to be well and will also need to make lifestyle and mindset changes so that the source of the stress and negative emotions (dis-ease) does not recur. It takes time for the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies to be brought back into balance.
Reiki, unlike many modern day remedies, works to restore balance on all levels and focuses directly on the source of the issue and condition, instead of just masking or temporarily relieving the symptoms.
Some of the Benefits of Reiki
* Transmutes energy blocks to promote natural balance of mind, body & spirit
* Increases energy levels
* Creates deep relaxation allowing the body to release stress and tension
* Clears the mind to improve focus
* Accelerates the body's natural self-healing abilities
* Aids in better quality sleep
* Reduces blood pressure
* Helps relieve pain
* Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
* Strengthens the immune system
* Boosts spiritual growth and emotional cleansing
* Promotes creativity
* Compliments medical treatments such as, chemo & radiation therapy
Reiki can be a great benefit to many conditions by helping people address the pain, release emotions attached to the symptom, and assist in healing the ailment.
Conditions Reiki Can Treat
* Back Problems
* Colds / Flu
* Low Self-esteem
* Poor Self Confidence
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
* Skin Conditions